Days: Monday to Friday
Time: 4:00-4:30 (NEW TIME) — starting Sep 14th class will start a bit later to accommodate all the folks back in school.
- Monday Sep 14th: Camera Technique w. Michael Bean
- Tuesday Sep 15th: This Week’s Actors Challenge w. Michael Bean
- Wednesday Sep 16th: Special Guest — Actor Josh Zaharia
- Thursday Sep 17th: Special Guest — TBA
- Friday Sep 18th: More awesomeness w. Leanne Lapp
Free daily Zoom classes during COVID, led by respected teacher and acting coach Michael Bean. Michael has an international client base of actors who range from day players to artists with lead credits.
What you’ll learn:
- How to break in
- How to create castable performances
- How to create your own work
BONUS: Weekly special guests like producers, directors, and casting directors – the folks who give you work!
Recent guests include director Jesse Miller, producer Tina Pehme, and casting directors Candice Elzinga, Corinne Clark, Judy Lee, Tiffany Mak, Kris Woz, and Maureen Webb (!!!)
Why run free classes?
Michael is a bleeding heart liberal, who believes that professional quality acting classes should be accessible to everyone, no matter what their income is. ‘Cause he started as a broke ass artist.
Fight the power 😉
This week’s actor’s challenge! Download the script from “HANK” HERE, choose one of the monlogues, and record yourself performing it. Upload your best take to YouTube or Vimeo (etc.) and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12pm on Sunday September 20th. (Watch the lesson where we break down the script HERE)
CLASSES + RESOURCES