Days: Monday to Friday
Schedule: Mon-Tue (MB), Wed-Thu (TBA), Fri (Guest)
- Monday Aug 3rd: Camera Technique w. Michael Bean
- Tuesday Aug 4th: “On Set During Covid” w. Actress Emily Tennant
- Wednesday Aug 5th: Voice w. Liz McLaughlin
- Thursday Aug 6th: Story w. Michael Bean
- Friday Aug 7th: Voice Over for Animation & Commercials w. Michelle Creber
Free daily Zoom classes during COVID, led by respected teacher and acting coach Michael Bean. Michael has an international client base of actors who range from day players to artists with lead credits in LA and elsewhere.
What you’ll learn:
- How to break in
- How to create castable performances
- How to create your own work
BONUS: Weekly special guests like producers, directors, and casting directors – the folks who give you work!
Recent guests include director Jesse Miller, producer Tina Pehme, and casting directors Candice Elzinga, Corinne Clark, Judy Lee, Tiffany Mak, Kris Woz, and Maureen Webb (!!!)
Why run free classes?
Michael started this class with fellow bleeding-heart-liberal Kirsten Clarkson (who has since moved on to other projects, but you can find at www.screenactingschool.com). They both believe that acting classes should be accessible to everyone, no matter what their income is. ‘Cause they both started as broke ass artists.
Fight the power 😉
MICHAEL BEAN (MB)
CONFIDENCE ON CAMERA.com